26.12.2010

MOVING DAY, coming soon - edit: CANCELLED, Blogger, why so funny?

So because my blog here decided to go to hell and not care to come back, even after my doll Kami tried to mess around with it, I am starting a new one.


So I made a whole new retarded name up, and will start posting on is from this day. ( just made it seconds ago so it will take some days before I make it all fab and fancy.)
I think I will start tonight or tomorrow with the layout and then make a little post Christmas entry with some gyaru goodness (I can spoil this much: my dad and his wife gave me two bags from Cecil McBee)


The new link
Pink dreams and frosting


Please follow me there from now on!

So RIGHT after I made this post, blogger decided to work again. haha, so funny.
I will stay here, but keep the other blog, just in case it is only for about an hour or so blogger is behaving it self. 

Maybe it is my Christmas present? 

1 kommentar: