22.07.2012

Why do we fall Bruce?

Back in Denmark again! God it is good to be home (with my dog and my girl).
I might post some pictures from our trip here, but I am not quite sure seeing as it is mostly just pictures of the stuff we saw. But I guess throwing some of me and my sister up here could be fun. Oh well, lets see what I find time to do 8D


I arrived home late Monday night, and first thing Tuesday morning I went to my very own Private Rogers' place, just some casual hanging teaching her something new to do online and improvising pasta and meatballs (we rock in a kitchen btw). 
Nothing much to say about outfit, hair and make up. Just threw something from London on, my long hair and some lashes 8D;


This was taken by Kami fiddling around with my camera, forgot to mention how charming I am any time any place.

Friday I went to the thriving town of Hillerød again to attend a birthday party for the dear Zuum. With cake, party and some drunkness. It was quite fun 8D
But I was a little distracted seeing as at 5 the next day, I was going to see THE DARK KNIGHT RISES!


 Oh dear lord, I have so many feels about this movie, I just cannot.... It was just pain out amazing! Solid handy work, great dialogue and so many touching moments. I even cried. And I never cry to movies, or maybe a single tear, but nothing like the rivers which came from my eyes. I am a very pleased Bat-fan.


I had to dress up properly, and it felt quite funny being THIS girly. The dress is new from a really cute shop out in the country side with a serious 40-50 theme going on.

 And I had to do my nails as well! A big thank you to Kami for helping me get proper pictures of them 8D (They have grown quite long now... Well except the one I busted just before going to England.)

 This weekend I also got a new computer, so I will be able to do school work and blog while being in Japan 8D It is quite large but really light. And my little sister (who has the same, fufufu) says I can play Batman Arkham Asylum on it, so I am a happy camper.

 Yes, I am one of the rare creatures that reads the instruction manual as my dear camerawoman pointed out.

Next up will probably be a review of some sorts... I have like three just waiting to get posted 8D;

3 kommentarer:

  1. you're so so pretty :) love your dolly and cute outfit!
    I bet denmark is amazing *_* never been there before. you can be lucky to live there :D

    xoxo FlirtingwithFashion

    SvarSlet
  2. Awww, you're so cute :D And the hair you did for the Batman movie is amazing *-*
    Also - I LOVE YOUR NAILS!

    SvarSlet
  3. COME TO KOREA AND HANG WITH ME OK. <3 we shall find epic shoes and eat all day err'day. And bro, if you're into sneakers with insoles this place is paradise. My 172.5 cm aren't too fond of insoles tho -__-" it looks dumb imo. Anyway, COME COME PARTY W/ ME OK. I shall visit you in le Tokyooooz.
    You're such a cutie btw! >: D I always look derp-faced when I'm lying down -__-" even if I try to look cute. /sigh. I'm one of those people who's all about the hair.. cause that's all I got : P LOL YAY YOUR TRIP IS SO SOOOON! We don't start classes until early october (KLI (language school)) and early september (I think for the other classes). SO MUCH TIME TO KILL (and food to eat) wop wop!

    SvarSlet