28.11.2012

REVIEW: Palty Raspberry Macaroon Hair Colour

Back with another review for you guys, this time of another red hair dye!
- probably going to be one of the last Japanese hair dye reviews though, because the bleach in them makes my hair lighter and lighter every time, and I really do not want to end up with really light hair :/

oh well, on with it!

Tsubasa looking flawless as ever! I wanted to try a non foam dye this time, just to see if the colour lasted longer!


Colour chart. I really do not get the names they come up with for the hair dyes though lol.

Contents! The gloves are the 'classic' hair dye gloves, so they are not as nice as the one you got with the Beautylaboo :C But the after treatment is really nice though!
If you have longish hair and really much of it like me, you should get two packets! - also remember to straighten your hair before hand. Why, oh I shall show you.


You see that nozzle? It kinda works like a comb, but a really bad one, so it will be really hard to apply it in curly hair. So take my advise, straighten your hair before using this colour!


 And the results! I left it in for around 40 minutes because I lost track of time. It is more red than before when it faded, and the colour last a little longer before it starts to fade. Though it looks really red here, in real life it is a lot more brown :/
- and sorry for no face pictures. My life have been really busy so I pretty much just get back from uni and die in my bed :C
-- also sorry for how blurry the after is, but you still get a sense of the colour difference.

COMPARED to the Beautylabo Whip Hair Colour:
Applying it is MUCH harder than with the Whip Colour, and you need more time to make sure it is even. I spend around 60 minutes colouring and making sure it was all even with the Palty dye vs the 45 minutes I used with Beautylabo. But the Palty colour takes longer to fade though!
Although it is not as red as I could have wished for, I am still quite happy with the result.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar